Monday, March 10, 2008

ugh what's wrong?

I can't stop coughing! It's KILLING me! I know I sound like I'm whining here. And, essentially, I am. But if you were coughing so hard you considered ripping your own throat out, well, you would whine too.

My car has been acting up over the last 2 weeks or so. It would be running perfectly and then, either while in motion or at a stop light, it would just shut itself off.

I took it to the Honda dealer today to get an estimate and find out what was wrong. The guy suggested that it had something to do with the ignition switch doohickey-something-or-other. Anyhow, turns out that specifically was an item that was actively being recalled by Honda! I got my car fixed for free, and it turns out the switch-dealie was the problem :) I love serendipity.

I have that to smile about in the face of my coughing.

No comments: