Sunday, March 9, 2008

Almost Well

Well, I have been feeling like crud since Wednesday, and yes, it's official: I had the flu.

fever
chills
body aches
ear pressure
headaches
coughing
expectorating

the nine...

Nice, since I am in California initially for my flu clinic job. Yes, I stabbed 2,500 people to prevent them from gettingthe flu. I, myself, against my better judgement, since I have had the flu in years of getting the flu shot, got the shot this year.

The shot this year is for the wrong STRAIN! Boo.

I am back at work today, after calling out yesterday. I was considering trying to come in anywyas, but looking back, I'm glad I took the day off. I needed it for sure.

Just glad to be part of thre living again.

I made my first official non-smoking savings purchase yesterday- the Leg Magic workout thingy. If you don't know what it is, Google it.

For now, I'm waiting for the clock to strike 4PM, and then I am off to the house for some R&R. Have to go get the car repaired in the AM....

No comments: