Thursday, April 16, 2009

going home, truly

Going home means several things for me.

Since December 2005, I have been officially living in Collierville, TN.

I was born and raised in St. Louis, MO, and lived there until I was 26.

I am moving to Nome, Alaska in 10 days, and I have been 'living' there on and off for the passed 2 and a half years.

So, when I say I am going home, it could be to any of those 3 places. My new home is Nome, where I have been trying hard to call it 'home' since I have been in my current home, here in Collierville.

But today, I am going HOME. Home to St. Louis, where my heart is and will always be until the day I die.

I am going to leave by 11 hopefully, after I have a marathon cleaning session in my room.

I cannot wait to see my family and friends, since I know it will be a long time before I get to see them again, as I don't have any immediate plans for coming back until the fall with Brian, Missy, and Doug.

Alas, I am going home today. Before I go back home to my current home in TN, and following going to my new home of residence in Alaska.

No wonder I am always confused!

No comments: