Saturday, April 18, 2009

being home, truly

I am HOME in St. Louis! I got here around 5on Thursday, and I have already seen so many of my loved ones and had good times already! It's amazing how fast the time has gone by since I have been here compared to the time I have spent in TN thus far.

I am pretty tired, as I for some reason cannot sleep in here! I have no idea. Maybe it's the Universe telling me I should enjoy every last minute. Well, OK!

I have already been out and about and the weather is spectacular! I have been reading my friends profiles' status on Facebook, and seeing they are sad lately that last week there was no sun...I must say, it has been sunny and gorgeous and the birds are singing, lalalalalalalalalalalala.

I was a little weirded out that I wore a tshirt and jeans and flip flops last night to go out and meet up with my friend! It will be a sad adjustment to go back to 30 degree weather, still knowing I have to wear boots and a coat...

But nonetheless, I am happy to be here, and I am relishing every nano-second!

No comments: