Monday, April 20, 2009

bliss

So, I visited home in St. Louis, and I plan on leaving tomorrow around noon or so, after I take care of a few things...

I need to go to my car insurance agent and figure out what I am going to do about my car insurance, since I won't be driving it. I really don't feel like paying for it if I'm not driving. I don't think I will be finding any arguments here.

I need to vacuum out said vehicle, as it's got lots of cigarette ashes and such everywhere. Even though I won't be driving it, the fact that it's dirty still bugs me.

I still have a bit of work to do when I get back to TN tomorrow, and I feel like I am down to the wire...

I still do not have a flight yet to Nome, but I just got off the phone with my boss, and I will hopefully have some sort of itinerary tomorrow....

Regarding the title: I am blissful to have spent quality time with my family and friends. I am blissful that I got to see my wonderful city, St. Louis in all of it's Spring beauty. I am blissful that I am ALMOST done with affairs at my home in TN. I am blissful that I will be back in my official new home in Nome in less than a week. I am blissful that even though I have no family by blood in Nome, I have a family made up of the best friends anyone can ask for, and the world's greatest boyfriend to be the first to greet me at the airport when I finally arrive.

I am truly grateful for the passed few months, as they have put my life in perspective, and in turn, put it in order.

No comments: