Tuesday, December 2, 2008

this week so far...

I have returned from Nashville, in a semi-hypnotic state since the Jason Mraz concert. For those of you who don't know his music, think of your favorite musician, and how their music affects you, and there you have it. That's what he does to me :)

So, anyways, I woke at 1PM today, I think as a result of overcoming my jet lag. Hopefully, missing half my day today will be it, and I can commence to enjoying my month long break.

I am very excited to be home, and to see friends here in Memphis and St. Louis. I wasn't able to pit stop there before I left for my 8 weeks in Nome, so I am glad I have some overtime that I can catch up.

And going back to my post eons ago about how I despise Facebook, well I still do, but at least I am connecting with people there that aren't on Myspace. To think about it, I should put the link up. Will do after I am complete with this posting. Go Sarah.

I have finished book one in the Twilight series. I can already say, ADDICTED! Good stuff, as I am a hopeless romantic, and vampires are my favorite little monsters. Of course, I realized, I didn't have book 2, or 3, or 4....so I went on a little hunt last night to get them. Apparently I am not the only person who caught up on this bandwagon at this point in time either. No books at Target, Walmart, and even Barnes and Noble was sold out. I am going to go on another hunt this evening, after I finish some other things up. I have weird periods where all I do is read, and I am glad I am back into it, as it keeps me away from TV and playing on the internet, my 2 deadliest vices. I have already given up on trying to make it to the theatre to see the film tonight, and will have to hold on til tomorrow after I have lunch with my friend Beth. I am an impatient person, and this is trying me to the core.

I actually feel better now that I am bloggin more. I think I only put up 3 or 4 postings while I was in Nome. Bad, bad blogger! Hopefully, when I get back I will have a brand new laptop to take along and blog blog blog away. I also plan to get started on my yet unfinished writing projects. I have half a dozen or so, and I am feeling the bug, and not missing my writers block at all.

Well, anyways, go to do some chores and such. To all of you, have a great evening.

No comments: