Wednesday, December 3, 2008

so it begins....

I went and saw Twilight last night. It was ok. I think for adults who have read the book, it could be appreciated more, just a little, as opposed to those whom haven't read the book. It's definitely geared towards the young adult, high school crowd. Either way, it was fairly enjoyable, and pretty true to the book including several noted quotes. Always a bonus.

Added bonus was Robert Pattinson. Yummy. And British. Again, yummy. I see a trip to England in my future, just kidding.

Anyhow, I am off to meet a friend for lunch. We will catch up on the passed 2 months I missed here in Collierville, as if I missed much. Then I might sneak back to Barnes and Noble to see if they have the rest of series to pick up. Crossing my fingers.

After I get home, cleaning and straightening up. Yay.

Maybe more blogging.

No comments: