Sunday, July 20, 2008

what happened to my day?

SO, I woke up at around noon time yesterday, and didn't really feel that hot all day. I will spare you the details, but many meds were taken yesterday. And despite the fact that I was very successful in almost finishing the cleaning of my room, I still managed to not be 100% up to par.

I woke up today at 3PM! So, I have had some food in the tummy and in a few minutes, the room will be finished and the furniture rearrangement can commence!

I hope this week coming up can be a little more productive. Mom and I are hoping to put together a garage sale, since I have so many things I need to get rid of. We usually make donations to AMVETS, but his time around, I'm almost drowning in discarded items here. May as well try and make a few dollars out of it. With this ridiculous weather lately in Memphis being in the high 90's, I am hoping this dream of a garage sale can be a reality with some cooler temperatures coming SOON!

Anyways, I am off the be productive, as I have to rearrange the furniture, do laundry and cook dinner tonight.

I hope you all have had a great weekend and have a great week!

No comments: