Sunday, June 1, 2008

peace of mind

Ever since I had my emotional epiphany yesterday, I have felt alot better about the next 3 weeks to come.

My dad has already purchased plane tickets to coma out here and drive back to St. Louis. I project I would be back there by 4th of July and spending it in STL where we know how to celebrate our great nation's birthday.
I am already planning a fun-filled day downtown at the Arch for Fair St. Louis. Anyone want to join?

Anyhow, I am ready to start getting my belongings together so I can pack up my car and head east, going home. I am going to try to get a job waiting tables so I don't have to stress to much about nursing. I have been needing a break and I think it's due time for one, and well deserved.

What sucks is I only have one day off this week, and I have to get my car to the shop because it's been acting up over the last few weeks and my AC is all jacked. If I am going to drive to the Grand Canyon and through the southwestern desert, I'll be damned if I don't have an AC that works.

SO, in other words, I am hella tired, and I have little to no time to get things taken care of without exhausting myself. Oh well. I will be on vacation soooooooon!

I am pretty peeved lately since I spent $750 at the dentist for a filling and a crown. Now, a week later, the crowned tooth is sensitive, and almost popped off this morning while I was flossing. Yay, just what I really wanted, another flipping trip to the dentist!

Anyhow, this is going to be even more long winded if I keep going at this rate, so I will save you all some agony and stop typing now.

Cheers.

No comments: