Friday, February 15, 2008

Things will get better...

I have been a little Nome sick.
I have been a little home sick.
I have been a little sick of Silicon Valley.

Today, my Mom, knowing I am having a rough time right now, has purchased a round trip ticket for 2 days in L.A. in 2 weeks. I can't wait to go. The weather will be perfect and 70 and sunny. I will get to hang out with my Mom, step-Dad, younger (but not little) step-brother, Alexander, a my step-Grandparents, Bob and Eva.

I can't wait to get to So-Cal and soak up some sun and and good times with family.

Then, lucky me....My father will be coming March 15th from St. Louis to hang out for a week and a half of fun in the Bay. Then we will be off again to So-Cal to Long Beach for a few days. I can't wait.

I need a little dose of my family right now. I am perking up a bit knowing that it won't be long before I get to spend time with them.

No comments: