Saturday, February 16, 2008

I think I am the only person I know who can get a hangover from sleep alone...

I woke up about 20 minutes ago after going to bed at about 3PM yesterday. I worked nights Thursday, and decided after work I would go to Bldg. 100 at the VA an say hi to my frinds there. After that I went on to Target for some marathon shopping and to pick up my medications.

I was up forever . ANd then I decided to hit the hay since I had plans to hang out with Nicole last night.

Needless to say that didn't happen. I woke up at around 11PM and decided to go back to bed. This time, on my bed, not the couch.

So I woke up today at about 10:15. have a headache the size on Montana and I feel like every ounce of energy has been stripped away. I will get over it in a few hours I am sure.

Just waiting for this Aleve kicks in soon.

No comments: