Saturday, February 16, 2008

idiot alert

So, in attempts to entertain myself on my long and lonely night shifts at the Blind Center, I brought my latest delivery from Netflix, and my new CD I got in the mail from Amazon.

At the end of the evening, I didn't finish the DVD, but I got to listen and thoroughly enjoy my new CD a few times.

I left both of them there overnight, happily knowing that no one at work nor the students would have interests in taking my things since I know for a fact that none of them share my same tastes of entertainment in the form of a circular silver disc.

I realized today when I wanted to listen to my new CD again that I had done the dumbest thing: I sent back my new CD in the Netflix envelope! AUGH!

So, of course I realize that it's Saturday and there is nothing short of well, nothing, that can get accomplished on a weekend. I will try tomorrow during business hours, if they even have them on a weekend. Oh, I hope I get it back. I paid $30 for it, and it's a limited edition and no, you can't get it on iTunes.

Oh joy.

I am going to finish cleaning now, since currently I am on a little break to fume out my anger at myself for my new retardation.

No comments: