Thursday, December 6, 2007

Back to Alaska?

Well, this job search business is becoming a big bust.

The CT job, and 2 others in NM and AZ have been filled.

The last job in Ft. Defiance, AZ is pretty much my last hope.

My friend Rick, whom I worked with in Alaska is currently there, and trying to get a good word in to see about me being able to work there.

My paperwork has been submitted, and I have called and left messages.

Let's just hope something works out.

If I don't have a job by the end of next week, I am going to drive back to TN, and most likely take a job back in Nome, AK where I was pretty much all of this passed year. I don't want to have to do that, but I can't be out of work for too long.

I know next time I chose a job, I won't do it under the pretences that failed me this time around in CA.

I am just praying that AZ works out.

No comments: