Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas! I give the gift of blog...

Wow, I haven't blogged in a looooong time! Alot has happened since August, so I will try to give the shortest synopsis I can.

June- At the end of the month, Brian broke up with me. I was devastated, and became very depressed. I couldn't eat for weeks and ended up losing 30 pounds. I am ok now, and am no longer depressed about it. We have both moved along. I have no animosity towards him whatsoever, and I am happy for him. He is with someone now who is 10 times better a match for him than me. They both seem very happy, and that is wonderful.

July- I still wasn't doing very well with the eating, and to be honest, really don't remember much, as it all became a haze. I did however start going to church, which was exactly what my shattered heart needed.

August- I went to Anchorage for 2 weeks to learn labor and delivery.

September- Went home to visit for 2 weeks on my birthday and had a great time. Was really nice to get away from Nome...

October- Halloween was the pinnacle.

November- Made some new friends, got to go to California and visit some old ones, and had a spiritual awakening and received the gift of a cleansed and whole-filled inner spirit.

December- Started to get a little home sick, but I was blessed to spend some good quality time with my Nome family.

Christmas, and there you have it!

No comments: