Monday, July 20, 2009

I have learned...

That you cannot change yesterday, or even plan out the next day. But I can live for today.

*I will not now, nor EVER burn any bridges.

*I will be the best friend I can to any whom seek me, even those who do not wish for it.

*My business or anyone elses will remain private, and the only person who will know otherwise is God.

I am here in Nome for a reason. A reason I have no idea yet. A reason other than getting my finances and education in order. A bigger reason than all of that.

I have learned that I really DO believe in God. And I beg anyone of who has fallen away from Him, or have never accepted His grace, to bargain with him. Miracles happen every day, even in the smallest of forms. If you ask, you will receive, and if you challenge God for the things you want, you will be rewarded, for He wants you to know Him.

I am putting all my faith in God now, and I am going to live each day to the fullest I can. I am not trying to sound all Bible-thumpy, as that absolutely drives me crazy. Everyone needs to think for themselves and shoving things like that in peoples' faces is a turn off. So, I will not do that to anyone else. Each one of us has to know and meet Him on their own.

Everything works out in the end. A friend said to me, "Everything is good in the end. If it isn't good yet, it's not the end." And I believe it.

Have a blessed day.

No comments: