Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Christmas Eve Eve

Where is everyone? I have been trying to get a hold of out of towners now in town, and I can't seem to find one of them who is available.

Well, if you read this, I am drinking beau coup vino, so join me.

I hope everyone has fun plans for the holiday. Tomorrow, my boring self will be at home with my dad unless something neat-o comes along. If not, I plan to spend the day working on my ultra cool novella.

I say novella now, since it has not reached novel lentgh. I know it will become a longer story, it just needs to be typed.

If there is anyone that reads this that went to Rockwood Summit or Rockwood South and remembers Mary Hay, the English teacher, holler. I need that woman with her monumentally super human typing skills. Does anyone remember that? Or am I the only retard who does?

Anyhow, I must get along to m ultra lame evening seulement.

Have a Merry Christmas Eve, and for all my Jews, Happy Hanukkah.

No comments: