Monday, December 8, 2008

Curiosities....

From time to time I check the Feedjit widget on my page to see where people are reading my blog from. I have noticed some new locales that have drifted along my page, and I have asked who you are and what sparked interest into my blog. So...

Albany, New York, it's your turn! Same for YOU, San Diego! Who are you? Say hi and tell me who you are! I am just curious. I like a little correspondence with my readers. I find it fascinating, well, that I am fascinating. So, if you don't say hi again, thanks for reading.

Anyhow. I am in St. Louis right now at my dad's house, killing some time while my laundry finishes up. I have a had a great time so far seeing family and friends. I am headed back to Memphis on Wednesday so I can attend a Christmas party for my BUNCO league. Not exactly too thrilled, but I know they are wishing to see me, so I must fulfill my vacation destiny of seeing people who missed me. Maybe we'll actually get around to throwing some dice and I can walk out with some cash.

Moving on. I am now into book 3 of the Twilight series, Eclipse, and I just can't stop! I am actually pretty happy with the fact that I am reading more than just lying around and watching TV or playing on YouTube. It still makes for a comparative antisocial behavior, but in the least, I am triggering neurons that needed to wake up a little bit. Not to mention expand my vocabulary a bit.

So, my friends. I'll fill in more later. Not too much going on a Monday night except football. Take care, and TTYS...........

No comments: