Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2009 IS COMING!!! 2009 IS COMING!!!

I am pretty happy it's New Year's Eve, but today, I will not be doing anything fun. I have a small mess that needs to be cleaned up in the house, and I need to calculate my packing for my trip back to AK tomorrow. I only have a few things to do, but it still stresses me just the same.

I don't believe that what you are doing as the clock strikes midnight dictates the direction of the year to come. I will just be happy to say goodbye to 2008 like alot of other people.

I welcome 2009 to be a good year for me, and that we all get what we hope for and are able to accomplish what we propose for our new year's resolutions.
I firstly, resolve to keep my resolutions to myself ;)

I wish everyone a safe and happy holiday.

If I don't blog tomorrow, it's because I have a plane to catch at noon, an d I will be running around the house getting last minute things done.

See you all next year :)

No comments: