Friday, August 15, 2008

If you read it, tell me what you think!

I see my live feed and I have noticed by far my 2 most popular postings are "DaWei is a Crock" and "How to Eat Prawns". Not really the posts I thought would be the most popular, but hey. I sometimes think FEEDJIT randomly does it so I think people are really reading my blog. But still, if you read my blog, leave a comment! I would like your feedback!

Anyways, I worked on my own at Firebird's yesterday at lunch and made a whopping $30. Ten of that is gone courtesy of Taco Bell since it was the only thing I could fancy eating after really not eating anything but Slim Fast Shakes for the last 2 or 3 days. Not to mention my exceedingly high amount of fatigue from waiting tables since I am very very very out of shape, and definitely over weight. But so far, since I have been home, I have lost 5 pounds. I still have a ways to go, but hopefully this week is the only hard one since I am still pretty green at waiting tables all over again.

Did I mention the fact that that place is HOTTTTT? I have never sweat more in my life I don't think. I felt atrociously nasty as I left yesterday, and had no umph to get my fanny in the shower. Anyhow, I am trying to see if I can work tonight to get a little extra cash for this weekend when I come to St. Louis.

Well, gotta get ready for work! TTFN, have an awesome Friday people!

No comments: