Friday, August 8, 2008

Hello Friday!

Well, my Jason Mraz tickets came in the mail yesterday, WOOT! So excited. They are being displayed proudly for all eyes to see on the refrigerator.

I started my job at Firebird's on Tuesday, and I think I am going to like it there. The menu is ridiculous, and I have been studying it for my food test next Tuesday that I have to pass in order to start having my own sections and tables, etc. When I am finally settled and comfy with the restaurant, I will be doing one nursing shift a week to keep up with my skills while I go back to school. I haven't run around like that in forever, so of course I am wiped out after only 3 days of work. Hopefully I will get back into the groove of things and not be so tired.

I finally get to head back home next weekend for my friend's baby shower. I will be staying at my Aunt Louise's house with my mom and have a good time hanging out with just the girls. Something fun to look forward to.

The only thing I am waiting on now is the refund on my pet deposit from CA, so I can have some money to pay my bills. They have up to 90 days to pay me back, and I am highly annoyed that they seem to be taking their sweet time to rattle my nerves. $400 is alot of money to someone who doesn't have any, so I would like it back asap!

Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments: