Tuesday, July 29, 2008

This week so far...

Well, I had gotten a little ill over the weekend, and it went away overnight. But, I am starting to cough a little with that little taste in the back of my throat that warns me I may be coming down with a sinus infection. Currently in defense I am chewing lots of Vitamin C.

I am complete with paperwork and such as far as the job at Nursefinders. I am just waiting for my background checks, references, and urine drug screen to come back so I can at least get one shift in by the end of the week so I can have a little cash flow.

I am starting Firebird's next Tuesday at 3 for orientation. As far as the rest of my schedule there, I have no clue what to expect. Honest to goodness, I am more comfortable starting a new job as a waitress than going into a hospital and taking care of people. It has been quite a while since I have done bedside care, and I know I am a little rusty. I know it'll be like riding a bike, but the nerves will be there all in the same.

As soon as I can get a steady paycheck, I am going to make my first payment to The College Network so I can begin my prerequisites for my degree. The sooner I knock them out, the sooner I transfer over to Excelsior Online and start the nursing part of the course, and I can actually feel like I making some progress to attaining my degree.

That's the Tuesday report, have a great day!

No comments: