Wednesday, March 19, 2008

This week, in the life of Sarah...

Hmmm, where to start?

My Dad came in from St. Louis on Saturday. Yay! Missed my pops, glad he's here and we're having good daddy/daughter time. So far, we have traversed to San Francisco, and did the Golden Gate Bridge thing, went to the Hiller Aviation Museum and got our rocks off looking at airplanes and helicopters, and played in the redwood Forest outside of Santa Cruz. And the ultimate movie dork in me finally got to purchase my UC Santa Cruz Banana Slug t-shirt, made oh-so famous in Pulp Fiction. (2 kudos to anyone who can tell me from what scene...)

Today marks my one month anniversary that I quit smoking. Still going strong but having moments of weakness where I have successfully kept myself away from the gas station to buy smokes. Good job, pat on the back well earned I say. I am still trying to get the rest of my family on the band wagon, and hopefully they can all quit with me.... dad smoking in the car, and in the apartment, and all the rest of the time has really been testing my strength to not smoke. I have to admit that I have failed, and have had some drags off a few smokes. Let me say that they have not done anything for me, and honestly, smoking those few drags make me kind of ill. SO I guess that's another good thing coming my way. I'm going to keep at it. Hopefully after all the residual flu stuff goes away and I stop hacking up colored things. Blech!

Well well well, look at the time. I need to go to bed on my fabulous twin sized air mattress. (Dad gets the real bed. I'm such a good daughter :)

Night Night!

No comments: