Saturday, August 25, 2007

Interview in T Minus 1 day!!!!

So, I really wanted to go to Palo Alto, but the job that was available was not a nursing skill that I think I would like to do.
Rehab. No thanks.
Well...
I got wind of a position there for 6 weeks at the flu clinic. Sign me up! Monday through Friday, 9-5, no weekends, no holidays. Yup, I'll take it.
I interview on Monday, unsure of when though. I am going to email my recruiter with some questions. I am working tomorrow night, so I am hoping I won't be sleepy Monday morning when all this hoo-ha is suppose to happen.
I have friends in San Francisco, and a few in Santa Cruz, so I wouldn't be lonely.
I am wanting to go to another ocean area (warmer). I am starting to feel a little spoiled, yet grateful to live next to the water. Just really would like a warm fall/winter since I wintered in Alaska 06-07.
So for now I am just hoping and praying I can just get a job.

My other option is a med/surg stroke floor in Pine Bluff, Arkansas. This job would only be a 3 hour drive from my Mom's and maybe 6 hour from St. Louis. Either way, I get a warmer winter, and will be closer to loved ones.

Will post more thoughts later as news develops.

2 comments:

K.M.L said...

Good luck!!! Let us know what you decide! :)

Swartzie said...

I really want to go to Cali! I didn't get to interview today though :( I am really hoping I get to have it tomorrow. I am sitting on pins and needles waiting to see if I can get this job!