Monday, March 23, 2009

aaahhhhhhh

Yesterday was f'n murder. I am so happy I have today and tomorrow off to recoup from Iditarod shenanigans and a 4 day streak at work. It was nice to wake up late and know I didn't have to be in today.

I am still trying to decide what I should be doing for my 2 days off. I know laundry is on the list since it is in desperate need of being done. I have so much to think about, since I only have 2 more weeks in Nome before I go back home to the Lower 48 to collect and ship my things.

I have to go to the post office for sure, and maybe later I can start packing things fir my 3 weeks at home.

I am a little sad to be saying goodbye to the Lower 48 for the next 2 years, as I know visits there will not be long, and they will be few. I just hope my friends and family understand that I need to do this to get ahead in my life.

I hope all of you have a blessed week.

No comments: