Thursday, October 9, 2008

Back in my Nome Home!

Been back since around 1 PM Sunday, but really have been so busy, now I am finally writing! It's great to be back. I have seen several of my friends, and I am lucky to have my first weekend off for rest and FUN! I of course am trying to kill myself because I also volunteered to work the health fair Friday and Saturday as well, giving flu shots, taking blood and blood pressures. Yay.....

So, I read this article of a guy from LA who came to visit Nome over the late summer. Here's the link to the article. Enjoy. I got a kick out of it.

Anyhow, I am going to commence my lunch break. A walk a few blocks to the Tesoro (gas station) for $2 20oz diet Pepsi, and a $1.50 bag of 99 cent healthy chips :)

More to come of my work and play adventures here in bush Alaska. Take care folks!

No comments: