Saturday, April 26, 2008

today...

I did absolutely nothing, and it was everything I had hoped it would be.

I am probably going to be staying here in Palo Alto til the end of June. Hopefully, and I am praying, and crossing my fingers, I will get a job in San Diego or someplace of similar beachy awesomeness.

My other demand is that I find a job where I can work 12 hour shifts. I was never meant to work five eight hour shifts a week. It's killing me, and making me fat. (also getting fat since I quit smoking)

I promised my recruiter that I would sign up for some type of out-of-house activity by the end of the week, and I cannot or the life of me think of what I would like to pick up. Any suggestions people? I need to get my butt in gear and back to the gym. 24 Hour Fitness still gets monthly payments from me and I think I need to start taking advantage of the fact that they are taking my money.....

On another note, my friend Corissa, whom I worked with in Alaska, and also here in Palo Alto, is leaving back to hr home state of Pennsylvania tomorrow. I will miss her dearly, and I will now have to get along without a familiar face again. But I guess that's one of the breaks I have to take in this business.

I still believe in my heart that there is some mysterious entity of wonderfulness out here waiting for me while I am away from my true home. I hope that I get to find it; whatever it is, and wherever it may be.

No comments: