Saturday, April 5, 2008

Jason Mraz (my future baby-daddy)

I went solo to see Jason Mraz play last night in Santa Cruz at the Catalyst. As expected, the performance was fantastic, and there was more than just your plain concert. There was a comi-gician named Justin Kredible, and unsigned neo-folk duo named the Makepeace Brothers, and Jason's protege, Bushwalla (A.K.A. Billy Galewood). I HIGHLY recommend everyone check all these performers.

I can't put into words how much this concert made my life just a little bit better. Here are some pics from the show. It's the perfect antidote for a bad day. The last pic is of me and Bushwalla. That guy rox my sox ;)


Bushwalla with JM incognito playin' along

Justin Kredible (hottest magician I ever saw;)

AHHHHH! Jason Mraz, you ROCK MY ROCKS!

Jason Mraz, The Smoking Eskimos, The Who Fartettes, The Makepeace Brothers, Justin Kredible, and Bushwalla all on stage and JAMMIN' it out!

Posted by Picasa


No comments: