Friday, November 23, 2007

found?

I posted something before regarding my want for some sort of cosmetic procedure for my fat removal. This has been on my mind over the last 3 years. I have battled bulimia, laxative abuse, starvation, and other problems over my teens ans adulthood with my weight, and I am finally on the healthy road back to being happier with my body and myself.

I was browsing the internet, searching out of boredom a possible plastics doc to investigate the procedures for which I wanted, and magically I found a doc in Beverly Hills who only performs liposculpture. After spending a good hour on the site, I have realized that I have found what I have been looking for.

The consultation is free, the prices for the procedure are there in black and white, and there is also a video of the procedure online. I viewed it, and I am very impressed. There is no general anesthesia, and the recovery time is much shorter and less painful than if I was to undergo being put under and to actually go forth with a more invasive procedure. I have investigated what I needed to know, and this seems the better option. I have no idea when, or if I am going to have it done.

There is always the issue of payment. My credit sucks, even though it is only on behalf of my student loans, which are currently in default. I believe that once I am out of default, my credit will get better, and I will be able to afford the credit payments. We shall see. That is my next order of business with this subject. Next of course, is how I need to budget myself in order to be able to have a happy lifestyle, and know what funds and bills I have in order to support this very important decision.

I know that some of you will tell me not to do this. I understand. I am happy being who I am am, but I am very unhappy with the body that I am in. I exercise, I eat right, and I am currently trying to quit smoking for the first time in 13 years. I know that I have weight and fat to lose, which I am doing right now! I feel a whole lot healthier now that I have adopted a healthier lifestyle, and I know that when I am ready to get the procedure done, my margin for disappointment will be minimal.

I will enclose the link of the site I am considering. Please follow the link before you leave any comments. Thank you.

LIPOSCULPTURE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Big decision...and I see you've taken the exercise route...

You probably have heard of "the dish" in Palo Alto..I dropped major inches just walking that every day, after the whole limited calorie intake thing did nothing...

Problem is I lived in Paly and could walk from my place (El Camino/Oregon) to the dish...so it was easy.

I just got a place in Mt View about 5 months ago... and its all flat as far as I can tell, and I haven't figured out if there is anyplace to hike...

Good luck with the smoking, I'm trying to quit too, but for a dumb reason...tired of throwing money away on it! Guess it should be so I'm healthy...but its not.

Just an FYI, one of those things that might work for a handful of people but not for others... on my off and on efforts at losing some of my natural insulation, I noticed that whenever I was on a milk kick...I got skinnier....

And sure enough a few months back, some study came out that said for some, daily milk helps them shed pounds...

I definitely noticed this every time I was in a daily milk phase (just a weird random craving) and just passing it along...

Good luck with finding a cool place in Mt View, I lived in Paly for 9 years, sorta came to Mt View a few times...but now that I live here, I think it rocks....