Monday, October 29, 2007

Interesting Article on America's laziest Cities

Laziest Cities

Well, yet again, Memphis ranked number one. Not a good thing. Early last year it ranked as the most obese city in the country. This is almost the same thing I think. I am glad to be living in a health conscius, fitness accessable city/area like Mountain View/Palo Alto to where I am motivated to be healthier. There are several health/organic food stores, vegetarian restaraunts, fitness centers, etc. in the area to promote well being.

I have to admit, after the last 2 years of my life I had been very sedentary. And I am glad to be where I can take full advantage of taking care of myself here and being the better and healther person I want to be.

Next stop: complete smoking cessation. When I have the funds, I am going to an accupuncturist to see about that. Wish me luck kids!

No comments: