Thursday, October 11, 2007

8 days!!!!!


I will be in Cali in 8 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did I mention I am excited??

I have some friends out there, and I am thrilled to be able to see them!

I found out yesterday that since I am only on assignment for 8 weeks, it does not qualify me for an apartment, so I will be at an extended stay hotel in a nearby area called Mountain View for this assignment. There are pros and cons of course, so let me list them for you~

PROS:
1)I don't have to clean my room
2)I don't have to buy kitchen utensils or dishes
3)free ice whenever I want
4)FREE CABLE AND INTERNET ACCESS!!!!
5)my own parking spot
6)free toilet paper for 2 months
7)6 miles away from my work
8)men working there that will do all the heavy lifting of my bags :)


CONS:
1)no real kitchen to cook in (hopefully I can stock up on healthy foods to eat at home instead of eating out all the time)
2)strangers into my room when I am gone (if something goes missing, I will have a heart attack)
3)not enough room for my kitty to play :(
4)can't have Thanksgiving at my house as I planned. BUT: I will order Corky's BBQ online, and cook it at Janet's in Santa Cruz...I am sure I can go there for Thanksgiving...

Well, that's all I can think of for now. As I think of more pros and cons I will add them to the list.

No comments: